Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term “personal information” shall mean “personal information” as used in the Personal Information Protection Law, and shall include information about living individuals that can be used to identify specific individuals by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description, as well as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and health insurance card insurer numbers. (2) “Personal information” refers to information that can identify a specific individual by itself, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and payment information, including the user’s personal information, made between the user and our business partners and other parties will be collected by our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “business partners”). Hereinafter referred to as “partners”). Article 3.
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information)
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including to confirm the identity of the user)
- To send e-mail notifications of new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company.
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- For purposes incidental, to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use),
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of the use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall publicly announce the content of the changed purpose of use on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- When the provision of personal information is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the Company has notified or announced the following matters in advance and has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
The purpose of use includes a provision to a third party
- The items of data to be provided to the third party
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- The method of accepting the request of the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to which the information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the Company notifies the person or makes readily accessible to the person in advance to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information. or the name of the person responsible for the management of said personal information is made readily accessible to the person in advance.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from the person concerned, we will disclose such information to the person without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of the personal information if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the personal information, we will notify the person to that effect without delay
- If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of a significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the User’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as “correct, etc.”) his/her personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company. (2) User may request that the Company correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as “correct, etc.”) his/her personal information.
- If we deem it necessary to respond to a user’s request as described in the preceding paragraph, we will make corrections, etc. to the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event that the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make such corrections, etc., the Company shall notify the User of such decision without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- In the event that the Company receives a request from a User to cease use or delete (hereinafter referred to as “cease of use, etc.”) his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use or that it has been obtained through wrongful means, the Company shall cease use of such personal information without delay. In the event of a request for suspension of use or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Suspension of Use, etc.”) on the grounds that such information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use or that such information was obtained by improper means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will cease use of the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event of suspension of use, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or in the event that the Company decides not to suspend use, etc., the Company will notify the user of this without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in the event that the suspension of use involves a large amount of expense or is otherwise difficult to implement, and in the event that alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, these alternative measures shall be taken.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the following contact point.
To: IWAHASHI Co., Ltd. Legal Department
E-mail address: email@example.com